A detached, 19th century, stone-built barn conversion on a large working livestock farm
A detached, 19th century, stone-built barn conversion on a large working livestock farm, with spectacular views over open farmland on the edge of St Harmon, Rhayader. Comes close to Elan Valley, the Gilfach Nature Reserve and the Red Kite Feeding Station.
Broadband / WiFi
Garden / Patio
Off Road Parking
- Four bedrooms: 2 x king-size double, 2 x family room with 1 super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) and 1 single
- Two sprung folding beds available
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Kitchen with dining area
- Sitting room with electric woodburner-effect stove.
- Oil central heating with electric stove
- Rangemaster range with double electric oven, 5-ring gas hob and hot plate, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair on request
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Enclosed front lawned garden with patio, furniture, BBQ on request and Jacuzzi hot tub
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and restaurants 3 miles, pubs 2 miles
This barn offers spacious, well-equipped accommodation, traditionally decorated and furnished in Laura Ashley textiles, creating a very comfortable cottage for a large family or group of friends.
The bedrooms offer flexible sleeping arrangements and the garden with hot tub is ideal for relaxing and dining after enjoying the beautiful scenery and walks in the region.