Oakwood House is a high quality farmhouse-style cottage
Broadband / WiFi
Garden / Patio
Off Road Parking
- Over three floors
- Six bedrooms: 1 x second floor super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x first floor double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x first floor double, 1 x second floor twin (zip/link, can be super king-size on request), 2 x first floor single
- Second floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- First floor Jack and Jill bathroom with separate shower, basin and WC
- Ground floor cloakroom with basin and WC
- Kitchen with dining area
- Sitting room
- Snug room
- Snooker room
- Gas central heating
- Electric AGA range cooker, microwave, fridge, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WIFI, selection of books and DVDs, Cot, Highchair
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Garage, off road parking for 2 cars.
- Front enclosed garden and BBQ on request
- Rear lawn and terrace with furniture and hot tub
- Two well-behaved pets allowed
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles.
Oakwood House is a high quality farmhouse-style cottage nestled in the incredible Welsh countryside near the market town of Rhayader.
Step into Oakwood and enter into the light and bright hallway, to the left sits a fantastic little sitting room with comfortable furniture.
Further down the hallway sits a stunning snooker room which leads to the astounding main living area, a spacious sun room with an atrium-style ceiling, seating for 10 and spectacular views across the rural location that you're sat in.
The ground floor has a large kitchen diner with a rustic dining table and a contemporary fitted kitchen will all of the necessary appliances.
Oakwood House expands across 3 floors, the upper floors present 6 homely bedrooms as well as sumptuous bathroom facilities to complete the interior of the property.
The standout feature of Oakwood House is certainly its garden, you can choose to roam the extensive lawn area or just sit back and relax on the fantastic terrace furniture or even the hot tub.