A detached, modern bungalow situated on a large working livestock farm
Broadband / WiFi
Garden / Patio
Off Road Parking
- Three bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 2 x king-size double
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- Kitchen with dining area
- Sitting room with electric log-effect stove
- Adjoining garage games room with pool table.
- Oil central heating with electric stove
- Rangemaster with double oven and 6-ring hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x Smart TVs with FreeSat, DVD, WiFi
- Garage with pool table and dart board
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- 3 well-behaved dogs welcome
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Lawned front garden with furniture, BBQ on request and hot tub
- Sorry no smoking
- Shops and restaurants 3 miles, pub 1.4 miles
A detached, modern bungalow situated on a large working livestock farm, with lovely views over open farmland and rolling hills, on the outskirts of St Harmon.
The cottage offers contemporary accommodation ideal cottage for a family or group of friends.
The three bedrooms are spacious and cosy, the sitting room is welcoming with a log-effect electric stove and the large kitchen/dining room is well-equipped and perfect for family meals.
The front lawned garden, with its private hot tub is marvellous for relaxing and dining, whilst taking in the hill views, after enjoying the beautiful scenery, walks, cycling, mountain biking and canoeing facilities in the region.